Wood Key Chain: Kind Words are like Honey Sweet to the Soul
What a wise and true saying, "Kind Words are like Honey Sweet to the Soul" (Proverbs 16:24). We live in a world filled with harsh and unkind words, but kind words are both refreshing to the soul and have the power to shift a person's perspective to start them on a new path or to spur them on the current path they are on.
- The word Love as a reminder that to say kind words to someone is to truly love them well.
- A Tree as a reminder that when we speak words of kindness we speak words of life to them.
- A Shell has an ancient meaning of baptism symbolizing the refreshing journey of new life.
- The perfect unique gift for that special someone!
- Small but full of inspiration!
- This piece also help support an orphanage in Nepal and in Taiwan